For UK orders, you’ll have received a prepaid returns label in the parcel – you can choose to return your order with Royal Mail or Collect+.
For the rest of the world, you can create a returns label and arrange your return with DHL here: https://www.mintvelvet.co.uk/pages/returns
Below are our options for returning items:
UK & N.IRELAND RETURNS
UK ROYAL MAIL FREEPOST SERVICE
- Add your address to the Freepost returns label received with your order and attach to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered or removed.
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item(s) inside your parcel, making sure the order number is clearly visible.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the receipt and 'proof of postage' until you've received your refund.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process. Although we are unable to notify you when the parcel reaches our warehouse, we will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed.
Lost your UK Freepost Returns label? Not to worry, just follow the instructions via this link to create a replacement Royal Mail Freepost label which can be printed and attached to your parcel.
UK COLLECT PLUS FREEPOST SERVICE
- Visit https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/store-locator?v=2.
- If you need to print your prepaid label, visit www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/mintvelvet and enter your order number and email address. Tick the terms and conditions box and press 'Proceed'.
- Attach the Collect+ label you receive by email to your parcel ensuring the original delivery labels are covered.
- Take your parcel to any Collect+ store, where you will be given a receipt and tracking code to retain until you receive an email from us to confirm that your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
UK & IRELAND RETURNS TO STORE
Return your item(s) in person to one of our boutique stores (excluding Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays, Kildare, Clarks Village, Swindon, Ashford, Cheshire Oaks, Brown Thomas and concessions/department stores). Find your nearest boutique by using our online Store Locator.
Make sure you bring all paperwork with you, including any documents which may be on the outside of the parcel – for Dundrum returns, bring your confirmation e-mail (printed or on your phone). If you purchased by card, we’ll need the original payment method you used to purchase the order in order to process your refund.
Please note we can only accept returns from orders placed in the same country and currency as the store trades in. For example, our Dundrum boutique in Ireland can only accept Irish returns purchased in Euros, and not N. Ireland returns purchased in GBP. Our boutiques are not able to accept parcel returns by post, please send them to our DC instead following the instructions provided.
- Complete the Postal Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel.
- Visit https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZ72 to generate your pre-paid return label.
- Enter your 12 digit order number (begins with GE), and your email address, then click Next.
- Select the item/s you wish to return, choose a reason from the drop down menu and click next.
- Print the pre-paid return label and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
- There are two options to return your parcel to us via DHL:
Option 1 – Drop off your parcel to one of DHL’s local service points.
- To find your nearest service point follow the link below:
- Select your country from the drop down menu and enter your location.
- Select Send a shipment.
- Tick I have a shipment with a DHL label and click Search.
- All available service points will be listed.
Option 2- Arrange a collection with DHL online
- Visit https://returns.dhl.co.uk/ereturns/
- Select your country from the drop-down menu and click Go.
- Enter your return waybill number that is printed on your return label and click Schedule pickup.
- Fill out the schedule pickup form. Your pickup address will populate automatically, based on your waybill number.
- Check the details are correct and then click Schedule Pickup.
- A summary and confirmation of your pickup will then display, please take a note of your booking reference number.
Please note - the cost of shipping your return back to us will be deducted from your total order refund. (Excludes Republic of Ireland).
Once the order has reached our international Returns Hub and has been inspected, please allow 5-10 workings days for a refund to be credited back to your payment method.
If you have any further questions or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org